Saturday, February 7, 2009

Sleepy day

The following narration is my daily routine at my college...its because of two reasons i.e. fuckin boring classes and i am to drunk to sleep in the night....and yes it is in the same raw and random form as it came to me....
Eyes closed mind open, my heart is throbbing at a low throttle. the feeling of peace thinking about my dreams in sleep and the rush you get when you suddenly wake up....It has its own sanity its own high as well as a matter of fact the exotic stuff is addictive. 
Love for those who ever thought for me ( i guess i'm selfish, but who isn't ) and hope for those who tried to wake me up, shake me up. Alas to there misfortune, they woke me up, they managed to see the two white dials but still who could ever stop the wanderer. The 'Wright Brothers' clone aka my soul, my thoughts, my wishes.......a few achieved and many unanswered.....cheers....

No comments:

Post a Comment