Sunday, February 1, 2009

Don't be sad my friend

sittin tonight down in my bed
i think, why arent you happy my friend
whats that troubles you in the end
i have my heart n ear to lend
speak up, make some kinda sign
i wanna see you smile real fine
arbitration or our free will
i am striving untill
all the sorrow is erased complete
coz that is the real treat
thats how my day is made
seeing that arc when the day fade
and in the night i pray
may the next day be more gay
that is my life's credo
to fine tune my happiness gizmo

5 comments:

  1. bhai aap to poet ho gaye hai...
    gr8 man...

    ReplyDelete
  2. wooooohhhhhhhhh SO wen exactly u started writing ????? Some "Girly" intervention ????

    ReplyDelete
  3. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  4. abhiiiiiiiiiiii this one is really nice
    :) keep it up buddy

    ReplyDelete