Wednesday, February 4, 2009

Happy Bday, oye!!!

happy birhtday to you my friend
can't be with u as per my intend
so this is what i have penned
all the wishes i try n transcend.

an everlasting curve on your face
a big warm caring embrace
with all my undue reverence
you filled my life with fragnance.

when happiness was on a nomadic search
your heart is where it found a perch
and it kneeled down in my dream
for it was a place of it's dream.

all the joys and all the riches
may good lord grant all ur wishes
this is for what i pray
each night and all day.

memories constructed with infinite care
with me they go everywhere
and lukiin like a greedy dog
for more to register in my log.

remain animated beyond anticipation
and have a gala celebration
happy birhtday,
happy birhtday.

No comments:

Post a Comment