Sunday, March 21, 2010

Talk with my life

I don't know why but brain starts working at a higher fidelity near the exams for some unknown reason...But who cares, its so much fun to write...
So next one is a fictitious talk with my life... 
    

Don't let me say it out loud
Because then I will be the crowd
Then is it, when it is
nothing but ambient sound.

Listen to me i don't wanna shout
can't you deaf just read it out
its all there spread around, darkness
in a no-mans-land during a blackout.

Time is ticking and lot has gone
still to the expectation i hold on
feel it, then say it too
in a milli i will live an aeon.

Am i a part of you or you a part of I
silly thoughts that keep coming by
I am blind,i've got the arrow
just come rushing with the bullseye.

2 comments:

  1. Good job abhi...this one is really nice..As I always say "PROUD OF U " ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. He he i got that...wasie ek din mein sara padh diya....wah wah...

    ReplyDelete