Friday, March 19, 2010

GOODBYE

I am a little high while writing this, don't know exactly how it is coming out...maybe would delete it when I come back sane in the morning


Hey honey do you know I weep
unfelt feelings u cant feel
its all you, awake or asleep
un-ending non diminishing zeal

But every night a drop trickles down
cascading into my mind from the frozen dreams
reminding me what is left behind
a treasure I will never again find

the future holds a promise
of certain dreams being wheedle(-d)
Don't know how my clock will tick
without you its fastest needle

Fracture my heart and then burn my soul
If something remains throw it in the hole
Time is cold and dark, piercing like a dirk
Life is a guilt machine which doesn't work.

As every day turns to tomorrow
it turns my heart to push u away
when you are the one I kept closest
my life anchor now aweigh

All I used to love about me was you
and it would remain with me like a flu
you were one thing i liked to believe in
trust, love n happiness were all akin.

2 comments:

  1. aaj phir dil ne ek tamana ki....

    aaj phir dil ko humne samjhaya...

    dont get high a lot :-)

    admirer

    ReplyDelete
  2. Dear admirer,
    If u have a blog i would like to read it and if not then start writing today...
    Cheers...

    ReplyDelete