Thursday, March 12, 2009

:'(

Last couple of days have been real tough and killing for me, its hard to say it in words anything anyhow to anybody; 

in my sleep its all you i dream
but the wet tears wake me up,
a explosive rush in my bloodstream
open my eyes, a mute scream.
Then i take a short inhale
with the air i take your name,
then world again turns sane
before the moment i exhale.
you were here, everywhere
hoof, now you are gone
i want to go somewhere
through time i want to re spawn.
there is something damaging at the top
wish the thoughts immediately stop
because they bring on a curse
causing no more than acute pain
a lot to you and a bit more to me
like this, i don't want to be.

5 comments:

  1. but fr whom hav u written this poem????

    ReplyDelete
  2. thanks for reading the blog mate. I may tell you that only if I know who you are....

    ReplyDelete
  3. bossss..... u write real good... that means u think real good :) :) keep it up !

    ReplyDelete
  4. Abhiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiii now I really wanna know for whom you have written it for :)
    but trust me its really nice :)

    ReplyDelete